Zak is one of our own study club directors. He's given this talk to several other clubs already around the country and the feedback has been AMAZING! People are feeling hyper-motivated after it, and some have even been compelled to leave jobs where they felt undervalued and to get better ones as a direct result of this presentation. DON'T MISS THIS ONE - it will completely change the way you think about how you work and how you can control it, to your huge benefit. And if nothing else, you'll get to spend a couple of hours with this force of nature!!
Aims - To unravel the complexities of our day-to-day lives in dentistry and re-think the whole puzzle.
1. Understand ‘What’ you do and re-think ‘Why’ you do it
2. Do your team instinctively trust you, are they loyal to you? If not, why not?
3. Understand what Linchpins do vs. the rest. How can you empower change and ’lead from the bottom’?
4. Identify the key points of your patient journey which can be improved - choreography with your team, co-discovery to diagnose and treatment plan.
5. Communication tips and analogies which people connect with.
6. How do we Pre-Mortem, and which bits can be systematised without feeling scripted?
7. Understanding what being Clinically Comprehensive is and how Global Diagnosis is what Tubulites do.