- The lifetime patient - a different approach to the provision of aesthetic dentistry via education and continued communication.
- Gain ore knowledge into interceptive ortho-restorative dentistry, and how it can be used on everyday patients to interest tooth-wear, worsening function, loss of OVD and the slow collapse of the occlusion commonly seen in the ageing patient.
- Gain insight into daily communication to empower patients to understand how their teeth change with age.
- Understand how case planning and appropriate treatment can help dentists carry out simple anterior treatments that not only have aesthetic, but clear and long-term functional benefits.
- How cosmetic dentistry can be far more functionally drive for a vast number of patients.
- Understand how a safe and systematic approach to restoratively focussed orthodontics can provide results that are achievable and last for years.
- Observe and communicate with patient in a way that better allows patients to understand what is happening to their teeth over their lifetime, making for more informed decision making on intervention.