• The lifetime patient - a different approach to the provision of aesthetic dentistry via
education and continued communication
• Gain more knowledge into interceptive ortho-restorative dentistry, and how it can be
used on everyday patients to intercept wear, worsening function, loss of OVD and the
slow collapse of the occlusion commonly seen in ageing.
• Gain insight into daily communication to empower patients to understand how their
teeth change with age
Understand how case planning and appropriate treatment can help dentistry carry
out simple anterior treatments that not only have aesthetic, but clear and long-term
• How cosmetic dentistry can be far more functionally driven for a vast number of
• Understand how a safe and systematic driven approach to restoratively focused
orthodontics can provide results that are achievable and last for years.
• Observe and communicate with patients in a way that better allows patients to
understand what is happening to their teeth over their lifetime, making for more
informed decision on intervention.