Lecture to improve communication skills and being comprehensive in presentation
Aims - To unravel the complexities of our day-to-day lives in dentistry, re-think our “why” and rebuild it all whilst we think comprehensively about Comprehensive dentistry.
1. Understanding ‘What’ you do and re-thinking ‘Why’ you do it. Your unique personal journey informs your patient journey.
2. Becoming one of those people whose team instinctively trusts them, and who has loyalty wherever they go.
3. Understanding what Linchpins do vs. ‘ordinary’ team members. How can you empower change and ’lead from the bottom’?
4. Identify the key points of your patient journey which can be improved - choreography with your team, co-discovery to diagnose and treatment plan.
5. Sharing communication tips and analogies which people connect with.
6. How the Pre-Mortem and systematise everything.
7. Understanding what being Clinically Comprehensive is and how Global Diagnosis is what Tubulites do.