Chris Barrow and Derek Van Uttenbrook
Chris Barrow and Derek Van Uttenbrook will cover a very important topic.
As your practices recover from the set back of the COVID 19 challenges, marketing is going to be a key driver in the success of your practice. Engaging current patients as well as attracting new patients in uncertain times will be a driver for success.
"Conventional" marketing still has a role to play in the post digital age.
The presentation will cover
- Understanding the difference between advertising and marketing - and why that’s important.
- Creating a comprehensive marketing plan for 2020 embracing ..
- your patient recall system
- social media engagement
- making your website attractive
- creating your practice blog
- creating your email patient newsletter
- engaging the whole team by using your morning huddle as a marketing focal point
- creating an end of treatment protocol that never fails
- external marketing through advertising, publishing and networking.
- Building your own marketing action plan and budget