Julia Furley and Laura Pearce
In this TubulesLive Julia Furley and Laura Pearce of JFH Law will consider the recent Government announcement regarding mandatory vaccination for all front line health care workers. They will consider the following:
- What does the law say?
- When will it come into force?
- Who will it apply to?
- Will there be exemptions?
- What will the CQC’s role be in enforcing the legislation?
- How will compliance be monitored?
- What are the potential consequences of non-compliance?
- What are the practical considerations for dental practices?
- How will these changes impact on employed staff?
- How do dental practices manage implementation
- Can employees refuse to be vaccinated?
- Can a self-employed associate refuse vaccination?
- How should practices manage refusal to be vaccinated?
- What questions can be asked of new recruits?
- Policies and contractual changes.
- Is there any legal challenge to the principle of Mandatory Covid-19 vaccination?
The webinar will provide practice owners, associate dentists and the wider dental team with all the information and practical guidance they will need navigate this change in the law.”
You can now view the recorded CPD version of this Tubules Live here.