Under the banner of “Smile for the World - Since 1921 - 100 years of Quality in Dental”, GC held an international press conference on 20th September to introduce GC’s latest cutting edge developments being featured at IDS 2021 in Cologne.
This year’s IDS has been of particular significance to the company as it took place during GC’s 100th anniversary year. Unlike in previous years, GC felt it was their corporate responsibility in the current climate to organise this special press conference online.
With a strong focus on how GC can support and empower today’s clinicians and technicians, Josef Richter, COO & President, GC Europe outlined a selection of GC’s priority products. These included:
• EQUIA Forte HT - the new bulk fill glass fill hybrid restorative system that needs no complex finishing or polishing, achieving a finished restoration in just 3.5 minutes.
• G-ænial A’CHORD - the new universal composite featuring exceptional technology with a simple unishade system.
• G2-BOND Universal - a new standard of universal bonding with the convenient choice of self-etch and etch-and-rinse in one system for a multiple range of indications.
• G-CEM ONE - the new self-adhesive resin cement with self-curing ability for a wide range of indications in just one syringe.
• GC Initial LiSi Block - the first lithium disilicate CAD/CAM block that does not require crystallisation firing ensuring smooth, accurate margins, durable aesthetics and predictable outcomes.
• GC Initial IQ ONE SQIN - the new and highly aesthetic, paintable colour-and-form ceramic system for the creation of all zirconia and lithium disilicate restorations.