Dr Maxim Belograd, recorded at the Dentinal Tubules Global Congress, October 2018. A brief overview of the steps for a single tooth veneer.
Aims and Objectives:
- Understand an overview of the workflow for aesthetic and veneer cases from assessment, to diagnosis, to treatment planning to execution
- Gain tips on all stages of the patient workflow for veneer cases
- Gain an overview of material selection - ceramics vs composites
- Know how to undertake such cases and when to not undertake them
- Clinical video procedure overview of how to make a mock-up prior to preparing multiple teeth for veneers
- An overview of veneers cases