These were 2 hands on workshop tutorials filmed at the DentinalTubules Congress 2017 which give you a lot of information and hands on demonstrations on step by step Class IV demonstrations
The first demonstration is by Dr Alessandro Conti Aims and Objectives are
- Tips on building the palatal shell.
- Tips on building the proximal wall.
- Tips on how to deliver 3 different layers of dentine in order to get a very nice layered dentine shade.
- Tips on how to select the correct enamel value and how to layer enamel shades.
- Tips on the polishing protocols to get the correct contours, and shapes.
The second demonstration is by Dr Jason Smithson. Aims and objectives are
- Understand step by step how to do the class IV steps.
- Understand how to make a putty stent, and the main points to get the right stamp.
- Understand the pre-preparation steps.
- Understand an insight on how to create a palatal shell.
- Understand how to create dentine and mamelon anatomy.
- Understanding of the pull-through technique for the mylar strip to create interproximal anatomy.