In this lecture, Dr. Peter Briggs discusses the options of endodontically restoring teeth vs extracting teeth and restoring with implants. As restorative treatment decisions become more important for patients and clinicians.
Endodontics vs implants - Dr. Peter Briggs
Aims and objectives:
- Detail patient centred outcomes
- Discuss studies comparing the long-term outcomes for endodontically treated teeth and implant retained restorations, providing a balanced approach to decision making
- Factors in decision making
- Long-term survival of endodontically treated teeth and implant retained restorations
- Factors involved in decision making for the treatment choice and the long-term outcomes of these choices