In this series of talks, Dr Edward McLaren provides an overview of aesthetic veneer restorations
Aims and objectives of Part 1.
- Bonded functional aesthetic prototype
- Understand and gain an insight on how to do a composite prototype – understand how to do the wax up and important aspects of the model wax up
- Understand how to transfer the wax up into a composite prototype in the patient's mouth
- Understand the critical factors that lead to the success of this composite prototype including protocol on making the stent
Aims and objectives of Part 2
- Minimal prep veneers
- Closing inteproximal spaces
- Tips on preparation
- Tips on impressions
- Tips on cementaton
- Understand why you get the white lines at the veneer margins
- Dental adhesives update
- Should we etch and seal dentine or not?