As dental practice becomes more complex, as competition increases, the costs of running and maintaining a business escalate, dental surgeons can find that their ability to maintain their business and have a proper income and work life balance can deteriorate, sometimes to the point of feeling that they are working harder and harder for other people for nothing and losing their drive.
Fee setting is a complex issue that has elements that are partly based on realistic business calculations but are also tremendously influenced by emotional elements.
The objectives of this lecture are to cover:
- How to calculate what you have to earn each day and understand how much of that money is yours – you may be surprised where your money goes
- Associates, meet your principals, principals, meet your associates….
- To study the large impact small changes to treatment plans and fees can make
- Why do we have preconceptions as to what our fees should be and how do we get past these?
- How to convince yourself and your team that you are worth what you are charging before you convince the patient
- When to compromise and when not to compromise – common mistakes that are costing you dearly
- Don’t forget to invest in the future so that your practicing life gets easier, not more difficult