Dhru Shah: Leadership mindset
- How to develop the leadership psychology and mindframe
- Moving from the "dentist" mindset of fixing things to the leadership mindset that enables people empowerment, enabling the system to fix things and developing a team
- How to be ready for a tough but rewarding journey of business ownership
Andy Acton. Preparing the transition
- Reinforce FTA as opinion leaders in this arena
- Share insights on how the market has and is moving
- Highlight the +/- about being an associate vs ownership (either buy or squat)
- Profile the opportunity to work with FTA/Synergy/Digimax on squat projects
Zuber Bagassi : the JVP model
- Pros and cons of being an associate dentist and a practice principal.
- To motivate associate dentists to take control of their future.
- To offer an insight into practice ownership and the recipe for success.
- To help understand the details of Joint Venture Partnerships in Dentistry.
- How the Synergy Joint Venture partnerships offer a win win solution.
Shaz Memon: Your website is losing you money and you don’t even know it
- Awareness that spending money on marketing is not the answer to more leads
- You could be losing in excess of £100k per month and how to spot this
- What changes you may need to make on your site (with your own website designer)
- How to step into the shoes of your website visitors
- The ‘I have a good website’ lie – understanding that a site you think is great, isn’t always the case