Aims and objectives of part 1
- Understand the phases of treatment planning when dealing with aesthetic restorations.
- To be able to describe the considerations for colour analysis for cosmetic dentistry
- To be able to describe the differences in tooth morphology and texture with age.
Aims and objectives of Part 2
- To understand the factors in successful bonding for adhesive procedures.
- To be able to describe the bonding protocol for enamel and dentine.
Aims and objectives of Part 3
- To understand the factors in successful bonding for indirect procedures.
Part 4 is the question and answer session