- To highlight the common mistakes people make when managing periodontal disease that leaves them vulnerable dento-legally.
- To look at what simple measures we can take to make ourselves less vulnerable to litigation.
- To look a the main themes in periodontal litigation.
Following this presentation delegates should be able to:
- Improve their clinical note-taking in the field of periodontics, making them more robust and defendable.
- Put systems in place to help periodontal documentation and patient education.
- Know the main things that dentists get sued for in periodontal claims.