This series of lectures were filmed at the IADI San Diego in 2017
Lecture 1. Introduction to the conference by Dr Sam Lee
Lecture 2. New techniques, new tools, new standards in dentistry by Dr Sam Lee
- In this lecture, Dr Sam Lee discusses the new concepts techniques in sinus lifting, single drill implant preparation, and the minimally invasive bone grafting techniques. Very useful to apply new ideas for these.
- An overview of the Minimal Invasive Tunneling technique for soft tissue and hard tissue grafting
- An overview of the single step osteotomy for implant placement
- An overview of new tools for lateral approach sinus lifting and crestal approach sinus lifting
Lecture 3. Troubleshooting in implants by Dr Josh Brower
Aims and Objectives:
- Identifying what kind of complications can occur in implant dentistry.
- Learn how to manage each type of complication.
- Realise the importance of communicating effectively with the lab.
- When resolving a complication is needed and when monitoring is acceptable.
- Clinical tip and pearls.
Lecture 4. The Root Membrane technique by Dr Mitsias Miltiadis
Aims and objectives to be supplied
Lecture 5. Dental billing by Lon McRae
Lecture 6. Lawsuit prevention by Benjamin Dyches