In this TubulesTalk Dr. Mohammed Al-Gholmy provides an understanding of the diagnosis and management of MRONJ.
Aims and objectives:
- To develop professional knowledge, understanding and competence in the management of patients on bisphosphonates
- Appropriate management of patients on bisphosphonates and other related lesions
- Diagnosing MRONJ clinically and radiographically
- Understand the relevance of Bisphosphonates to dental care, and provide appropriate precautions when treating such patients including issues of consent and alternate treatments
- Review of the Scottish Dental Clinical Effectiveness Guidelines