What should the general practitioner always check as a general check-up and what should they check as part of a comprehensive orthodontic assessment? What cases should they take on and when to refer?
Aims and Objectives:
- Overview of Orthodontic assessment in general dental practice
- Key considerations in the growing patient
- Key considerations in adult patients
- What not to miss in the anteroposterior dimension
- What not to miss in the vertical dimension
- What never to miss in the transverse dimension