Shade Matching for the single central incisor:
Aims and objectives:
- Successful material selection for the aesthetic anterior crown.
- Shade taking methods for increased predictability.
- Identifying surface texture, translucency and dentine hues.
- Diagnosis of tooth and papilla form and gingival biotype.
- Laboratory and patient communication techniques to avoid remakes.
Participants will have improved skills in matching the single anterior crown, reducing remakes and increasing patient satisfaction and reducing dentist stress