This video was filmed at the Digital Symposium in 2017
Aims and Objectives:
- Gain tips on using CEREC for the single central.
- Understand the challenges of the single central incisor restoration and the challenges.
- Introduction to key principles of aesthetics with CEREC.
- Discussion of shape and shade and how these can create the illusion of layering in monolithics.
- Gain some great tips on how to select the correct shade for your blocks.
- An overview of the design parameters you can use to simplify morphology creation to deliver aesthetic monolithic restorations - inclusive of these design modes - Biogeneric individual and Biojaw, BioGeneric Copy, and Biogeneric Reference.