Filmed at the Inaugural Tubules Global Congress, The Grove, October 2017
This video is very useful for everyone who does aesthetic cases, aesthetic dentistry and composite based cases – and how to sequentially deal with wear cases in a very positive way. This video is a full live case commentary of composite rehabilitation of a wear case, including anterior and posterior teeth and tips on various aspects. A great, great learning exercise!
Aims and Objectives:
- Understand how to treatment plan wear cases reconstructively.
- Gain an insight into the steps needed to plan, and execute such cases including shade selection, rubber dam tips and isolation.
- Gain an overview of how to build up anterior wear cases using composite resin.
- Tips on building the palatal walls, building the proximal walls and the dentine and enamel shades.
- Learn about polishing protocols.
- Learn about building work molars and how to get cusp anatomy using various instruments