Aims and Objectives:
- To understand the occlusal and functional effect of continued tooth movement.
- To highlight the planning protocols of simple occlusion- driven anterior alignment methodology using digital arch evaluation and 3D printing.
- To consider the protection of guidance and the long term function via planning and retention methodology.
- To outline the use of edge bonding as a viable non-invasive aesthetic and functional tool for cosmetic dentistry and occlusal treatment via the Dahl principle.
- To understand how align bleach and bond can totally change the way we approach all cases not just cosmetic ones.
- Participants will understand how case planning and appropriate treatment can help all dentists carry out simple anterior treatments that not only have aesthetic but clear and long term functional benefits.
- They will see how cosmetic dentistry can actually be far more functionally driven and this applies to vastly more patients than traditionally believed.
- They will understand how safe and systematic driven approach to restoratively focused orthodontics can provide results that are achievable and last for years and how this is applicable to nearly every patient.
- Most importantly participants will start to observe and communicate with patients daily in a better way that allows patients to understand what is happening to their teeth over a lifetime and make a more informed decision on intervention.
120 mins CPD/CE