Didier Dietschi recorded at the Dentinal Tubules Global Congress, October 2018.
Direct, partial and full moulding techniques to reconstruct anatomy and VDO in toothwear cases.
Aims and Objectives:
- Understand and gain an overview of toothwear included aetiology and severity.
- Gain knowledge on how to diagnose these cases and ascertain prognosis and treatment planning based on the level of severity.
- Gain an overview of how to assess the severity.
- Understand, via detailed examples of clinical cases, where to use direct, indirect or a combination of both restorations AND which indirect and restorations to choose.
- Understand the treatment rationale in the cases of toothwear.