- To show how to set up sitting correctly for dentist, nurse ( higher than dentist) and positioning of the patient especially heigh of chair, tilt of head.
- To show how we would design the surgery ergonomically with access to things at arms reach especially for nurses.
- To show how really a dentist needs very little on his side, a close up of a messy instrument tray as it usually is if on the dentist side at present at end of a procedure.
- To show how this helps with x-infection control if the nurse has it all on her side.
- To show how your nurse can help with all procedures
- To show how 4- Handed dentistry is essential if wearing loupes
This is Part 2
To view Part 1 Click here
To view Part 3 Click here