Dr Detlef Hildebrand filmed at the Royal College of Physicians, London for Biohorizons.
Aims and Objectives:
- Understanding the selection criteria for choosing the correct implant system for the correct patient.
- Understanding the CAMLOG implant system and its conical camlog-groove prosthetic connection.
- The different CAMLOG implant groups and their indications.
- The clinical concepts and different ways to restore full arch cases and his selection of the choice of treatment including the indications for Hybrid, All-on-4/Comfour, Removable and Fixed options.
- The use of digital, surgical guides and flapless techniques for full arch cases.