Aims and objectives:
- Understand bonding and successful bonding regimens
- What aspects to focus on for good successful aesthetic outcomes including preparation tips, shade taking tips, choosing the right ceramic, and luting cements
- Gain an insight into the options for choosing the type of luting cement.
- Gain an understanding of factors including shade, mode of curing and viscosity for your luting cement, cases with correct and incorrect choices of cement are shown
- Understand the possible complications of incorrect cementation, demonstrated through clinical cases
- Understand the importance of the optimal thickness of veneer in relation to cement thickness
Part 2 looks at the clinical aspects and the tips on isolation and cementation of veneers. Click here to view Part 2