Filmed at the SRRDG ACSRD conference in 2014. This is an interactive session between consultants and the audience. Dr. Peter Briggs presents a case and the audience give their opinions on treatment planning before a panel of 10-12 consultants provide their views and opinions.
Aims and objectives:
Understand, through the interactive discussion, treatment planning for severe resorption of an upper canine, taking into consideration:
- Photographs, radiographs, CBCT, assessment, anatomy
- Diagnosis, Heithersay Classification (1999)
- Endodontic management
- Surgical management, sealing the defect, regeneration, evidence
- Extraction, ridge preservation, resin retained bridge
- Orthodontic extrusion, predictability
- Implant placement, canine guidance
This is case 2 of 5.
To view Case 1. Treatment planning and options for a toothwear case. Click here
To view case 3. Treatment planning and options for a periodontally involved mobile central incisor click here
To view case 4. Management of an oncology case click here
To view case 5. Management of a case of peri implantitis click here
These lectures, workshops and discussion panels were all filmed as part of the 2014 SRRDG and RD-UK conference. To view the complete list of all 21 videos click here