Aims and Objectives:
To gain an overview of conservation rehabilitation of tooth surface loss via case-based discussions
- General considerations of toothwear.
- Understanding the aetiology of toothwear.
- Understanding the treatment philosophies and options based on the diagnostic approach.
- Understanding the treatment rationale based on the diagnostic approaches.
- Gaining an overview of treatment options available for toothwear cases.
- Understanding the management of tooth wear by the example of 3 cases of tooth surface loss.
- In complex cases gain an overview of Cervical Margin Relocation (deep margin elevation).