Aims and Objectives
• Present a decision-making pathway for the treatment planning of the restoration of structurally compromised vital or root canal treated teeth.
• Identify current materials used for posterior restorations, where they may be applied and there limitations.
• Discuss approaches to assessing the restoration of structurally compromised vital or root canal treated teeth.
• Understand the restoration and preparation design in relation to specific materials used for indirect restorations.
• Present and discuss clinical cases exploring options that influence clinical decision-making.
Step 4 Restoration and Preparation design.
Understanding how the finish lines suit the specific restoration.
Understanding the axial wall size.
Understanding how to select the adequate design of restoration based on tooth structure and material choice.