Content available to premium subscribers only
In this lecture, Dr Peter Briggs discusses the options of endodontically restoring teeth vs extracting the teeth and restoring with implants. As restorative treatment decisions become more important for patients and clinicians, this is an important topic. Dr Peter Briggs discusses
- patient centred outcomes,
- studies comparing the long-term outcomes for endodontically treated teeth and implant retained restorations and provides a balanced approach to decision making.
- Factors in decision making
The aims of this lecture are to understand the
- long-term survival of endodontically treated teeth and implant retained restorations
- factors involved in decision making for the treatment choice and the long-term outcomes of these choices