Aims and objectives:
1. How a practice moved from the theory of a written SOP and risk assessment to implementing in practice.
2. They will show what they did in reception, before reception. Within practice and in surgery for AGP and non-AGP.
3. Feedback received from doing these procedures from staff and patients.
4. What improvement and modifications were made for smoother running
5. Further tips to help other practices
Would you like this article to count towards your verifiable CPD/CE?
Available to all Premium and Practice members.