TubulesLive - Implant Masterclass 2017. In this live surgery, performed by Dr. Shakeel Shahdad and presented by Dr. Mital Patel, an implant is placed in the aesthetic zone.
Aims and objectives:
Gain an overview of implants in the aesthetic zone, taking into consideration:
- Presenting complaint.
- Treatment planning, CBCT, alginate impression, analogue wax-up, scanning.
- STL, DICOM, coDiagnostiX, vacuum-formed guide, CAD/CAM technology, surgical guide.
- Live surgery, full periosteal flap, palatal flap, flap reflection, periosteal releasing incision.
- Preparation, guides, bur, screw-retained positioning, drilling sequence, profile, corticotomy.
- Implant positioning, implant stability quotient (ISQ), healing abutment.
- Augmentation, bone harvesting, biomaterials, suturing, pressure dressing.