Aims and objectives:
Lesley Bailey from Privilege Plan:
- Why patient plans are a good addition to your business model - what volume of patients should be on the plan
- Why a practice might be looking to introduce a plan, or convert from an existing provider
- How a practice could use a plan as a vehicle to convert NHS patients
- Plan options and pitfalls; Full Care, Maintenance, Hygiene, our Independent Dental Health Plan, others...
- What next steps might be appropriate, fee review, competitor analysis, marketing collateral, training
Dr's. Douglas Watt and Paul Mulligan set their own in-house practice plan:
- Why did you convert/start a plan?
- What made you choose an in-house plan, as opposed to a plan provider?
- How did you set up your in-house scheme?
- What challenges did you face?
- How much time do you need to dedicate to it monthly?
Nigel Jones from Practice Plan:
- What are plans and why are they beneficial, especially during these COVID-19 times?
- What has stopped practices from converting to plans, and why more are doing so now?
- How can plans be used to move practices away from NHS care to more independent care?
- What are the challenges of conversion, in your experiences and what has worked?
- What about private practices and how have they converted from fee per item to plans?