Aims and objectives:
- Gain an overview - a case of a deep cavity on a deciduous molar – how would you treat it?
- Learn some tips on stainless steel crowns and Hall crowns, troubleshooting
- LA vs no LA when treating children?
- Debate the use of local anaesthesia in children for various procedures
- Management of molar incisor hypo-mineralisation (MIH) in primary care
- When should you refer?
- How improve clinical decision making within paediatric dentistry
- Effective techniques in paediatric dentistry
View all videos in the series: Protrusive Dental Podcast